Even we all know that the life is very short , we live our life such that we are going to be in this world forever. This way of living will always make sure that we won’t pursue our dreams and will make sure that we will die with regrets.But one day you should change this mode of living to reach your dreams.
Is there any effective way to change this thinking that allows us to live a life that we love ? Yes, that effective way is “asking questions to our self”.
Thought provoking Questions proved to be the powerful self-development and self-awareness tools since ages. These Questions will directly influence your mind and can challenge the negative chattering of your mind.
Here are the 12 simple but powerful questions which have the power to change your life. Genuinely ask these questions to yourself , bring a change in yourself and be honest with you. Let’s Go!!!
1) If happiness is a currency , what work do i choose to become rich?
2) What else have i gained from my current job, other than money?
3) Am i excited about Monday mornings ? If not, why?
4) If there is a movie today based on my life , do i love my character?
5) If i should address five thousand people for half an hour, then what is that i am going to talk about ?
6) How do i want my life to be in 5 years?
7) As i am growing older, am i gaining self-confidence or losing it ?
8) What is the single greatest work that I have started/completed so far?
9) If i don’t know my age , how much age will i give it to myself based on my energy and enthusiasm?
10) If I come to know that today is the last day in my life , do I have any regrets ?
11) If I have an opportunity to go to my past and change any one thing.What is that “one thing” that I will change ?
12)What is that i know, which i strongly believe that i do it differently than others ?
Everyday ask these questions to your self until you are insanely mad about the urgency of achieving your dreams and Living a life that you love.
please share with us any other powerful question that made you to think deeply about your life.Please do share the question below in the comments………